• Homeowners

    Join our Facebook Group

    Meet your neighbors, get recommendations and keep up to date on neighborhood news.

    Useful Links

    Wave Broadband (cable & internet)
    Frontier Communications (phone & internet)

    Puget Sound Energy (gas & electricity)
    NE Sammamish Water & Sewer

    Republic Services (garbage -  Thurs pickup)

    Lake Washington School District

    Neighboring HOAs

    Sometimes it's confusing with so many "Timberline neighborhoods".  Here's a list of nearby HOAs:

    Timberline &Timberline Highlands
    Timberline  Park 

    Sterling Woods


    You can figure out your HOA using this map.

    Painting your house?

    If you are planning on painting the exterior of your house, you are required to contact the Architectural Control Committee (ACC) for approval.
    When repainting with the same color , approval will be automatic (but the ACC still needs to be notified).  If you are changing the color, the ACC must review and approve the color change prior to commencing the work.
    Contact the ACC at:


    Exterior Renovations

    Building an outdoor living space? 

    Adding or moving a fence?  

    Any update or modification to the exterior of your home requires ACC approval.
    If you are planning a renovation, contact the ACC prior to commencing any work at:


    Redoing your yard?

    Major landscaping projects should be reviewed by the HOA Landscaping Committee. 

    Contact the Landscaping Committee Chair at: SusanWr@msn.com

    If you are considering removing trees, see the city's Tree Removal Guidelines.

    Annual Dues

    Each home owner is responsible for paying annual dues by March 31st each year.  These dues support the maintenance of our parks, tennis courts and all the common areas.  

    The 2018 Dues were $615 per household.  
    Home owners are responsible for paying annual dues (they are not paid by your mortgage escrow account).

    Annual Meeting

    The TR HOA holds its annual meeting every year in Q4.  All property owners are welcome to attend. If you are unable to attend, you can vote via proxy.  A proxy form will be sent out in early Q4. 

    Selling your home?

    Have your title company contact
    to have the HOA Payoff Demand paperwork completed.